After a few months of feeling far too exhausted to even contemplate painting my finger nails, I have recently rediscovered my love of all things dark and gothic in the nail department.
It just happens to coincide with the release of the final Twilight installment! This week I have been rocking Lincoln Park after Dark by O.P.I, a very dark, almost black shade, with a hint of purple.
Here are a few of my other favourite dark nail colours, just make sure you use Seche Vite Top coat to prevent chips! (If you are a Shellac fan, try Overtly Onyx for a darker than dark hue).
- OPI Lincoln Park after Dark, £11 - a very dark purple/black
- Chanel Rouge Noir and Vendetta, £18 each - Rouge Noir is a deep red, Vendetta is a metallic dark purple
- Essie Masquerade Belle, £11 (also happens to be available from Ocado!) - a deep red
- Dior Vernis Rouge in 981, £18 - a dark, plumy red
- Nails Inc Crown Court, £11 - a deep purple with a metallic finish
- Butter London Branwen's Feather, £12 - a stronger purple
It's no secret that Peppa Pig reigns supreme in our house. So, I was thrilled to find out that Peppa is returning to the stage this year for Peppa's Treasure Hunt over the Christmas holidays.
We will definitely be going, watching Peppa, George, Danny Dog, Grandpa Pig and lots of other friends follow the clues to find some treasure, with songs and laughter along the way. It's at the Criterion Theatre in the West End from 6th December until the 6th January, so ideal for entertaining children over Christmas!
We are so excited to be going, and as luck would have it, I have a family ticket to give away, so your little ones can enjoy Peppa and friends too. It's for the performance on Thursday 6th December at 11am, and for 4 people (one must be an adult!).
If you would like to win the tickets, go to my blog and leave me a comment on this post (click here to get there!), with the word Peppa in it. The winner will be picked on the 18th November.